KFC fryer explodes, injures 2. Southern Fried Stings’ Russell seeks justice.

Pressure Fryer Explosion at KFC Injures Teenage Twin Brothers

Last week at a KFC in Forest City, N.C., 19-year-old twin brothers were severely burned when a pressure fryer malfunctioned and exploded while they were operating it. Oil, possibly hotter than 320 °F, sprayed onto one brother, Ty Motley, who suffered burns on 70 percent of his body. The other brother, AJ Motley, ran to his aid and endured burns on 17 percent of his body.

Watch the full pressure fryer explosion story with photos.

Read the full article on Examiner.com.

Follow Steph McGuinn on Twitter, @HeartBuzzAgency.